Eye Drooping

Hello right eye drooping problem since approx 2 years.Vision is normal. Is stress or sitting in front of computer could be the reason as it put lot of strain and as told by doctor my muscles are weak.Kindly help if this can be fixed without surgery.PFA the pics

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello 1. there is some difference between aperture size of eye and this difference is normal 2. kindly send me your old pics and magnified new pics so that i may compare those two and see if it was present earlier also 3. you dont need any treatment at present as your visual axis clear and not obstructed by lid. I hope this will help you please feel free to ask more queries if you have
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query. Pathologic eyelid drooping, also called ptosis, may occur due to trauma, age, or various medical disorders. This condition can affect one (unilateral ptosis) or both (bilateral ptosis) eyes, it may come and go, or it might be permanent. It can be present at birth (known as congenital ptosis) or you can develop it later in life (known as acquired ptosis). Depending on the severity of the condition, drooping eyelids can block or greatly reduce vision depending on how much it obstructs the pupil. Treatment choice depends on cause of drooping and the severity... Please consult ophthalmologist..