Eye Drooping
Drooping of right eye since approx. 2 years. Just wanted to know what could be the reason for such problem and is there any permanent solution to fix this without undergoing any eye surgery My eyesight is normal

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

hello It is very difficult to comment without actually examining your eyes kindly send me a photo of your eyes so that i can review the drooping of lid and guide you

Hello There. I can undertaken your concern. yes it can be treated once we know the cause of it. for knowing the cause we need to examine you and also run a few tests. are you on any thyroid related medications? i would suggest you consult a MD consultant physician in person first and then a ophthalmologist if required for further evaluation and management. . Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.