Eye cream.
I recently have fine lines appearing on my eyes.. I am taking adequate sleep and all!! Can you please prescribe an eye cream that I can add to my daily skin ritual..!! Thank you Warm regards

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or venussia. 3. Retinol based creams prescribed by dermatologist 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for need for Botox / laser 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.