Good under eye cream
I am 28 year old.I am getting fine lines in my under eye area. Can you please suggest a good under eye cream for me. I have used wunder eye cream by glenmark. But it takes so much time to absorb.

Dr. Deepa Kanchankoti
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai
There are multiple reasons for wrinkles under eye. You are very young. Make sure you sleep well. Apply enough moisturiser. Do not rub as the skin is very sensitive there. You can also use avarta antiwrinkle eye cream or ROC eye cream. There are many products. You can start with these..make sure you use them for atleast 4 months to sèe visible results.