Eye contact lense issue

I have checked my eye number 7 days prior..according to which perscription says my eye power has increased..for that i am wearing glasses but when i wear contact lenses its giving me headache in left eye, which never used to happen before.

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye contact lense issue

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
1. You can consult another doctor and take second opinion regarding glasses prescription 2. We have to adjust contact lens power as. Per glass prescription.. May be that adjustment is not done So it's better to take second opinion
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there, we understand your feeling and your pain. Itseems that your eyesight has increased and you are headache when you wear contacts starting from the left eye. There might be two possible reasons for that. One might be improper placement of the contacts or it might be because of the increased sight of yours. Then it is time that you need to change your contact lenses. Thank you