Eye and head pain

My mother has severe head and eye pain.. Consulted Ophthalmologist and gave some medicines.. Said the pain is because of pressure but it relieved the pain for one day only and afterwards it's the same so went to the same clinic and told the concerns, they gave a different medicine and asked us to consult a different doctor if the issue persists.. The medicine is mentioned in the additional details.. Now this tablet also relieved the pain for 2 days only and after that it's just the same and worse in some days.. Now which doctor should I consult and what might be the cause for the pain???

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye and head pain

Dr. Aparna Bhatnagar Chennai | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Thanks for putting up your query. there maybe  number of causes for the headache associated with eye pain. Raised intraocular pressure and vascular migraine among many other conditions can cause the above features. Yu also mention Retinis pigmentosa in your details. It is advisable to consult an ophthalmologist for a complete examination followed by screening at headache/ neurology clinic if required.
Hope this helps.