Eye allergy

Sir I'm suffering from dust allergy since 3 or 4 years I'm not able to get rid of this problem... My eyes become very reddish and start itching and swallowing. Can you suggest me any drops or remedy for this.. I have consult many doctors but the result remains the same.

Harisha N L

Avoidance of the offending antigen is the primary behavioral modification for all types of allergic conjunctivitis. In other respects, management of allergic conjunctivitis varies somewhat according to the specific subtype (ie, seasonal and perennial allergic conjunctivitis, vernal keratoconjunctivitis [VKC], atopic keratoconjunctivitis [AKC], giant papillary conjunctivitis[GPC]). Allergic conjunctivitis can be treated with a variety of medications, including topical antihistamines, mast cell stabilizers, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), and corticosteroids.