Eye allergie

I have dust and pollute allergies my eye get red in contact to dust, and waters, the sticky yellow string substance is produced in eye. It get affected by brightness and wind. when i sleep my eyelid stick to each other.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello ....u have allergic conjunctivitis...means u r allergic to dust... 1. There is no cure for this Preventive measures include: 1.Use goggles 2. Avoid exposure to dust 3. Dont rub 4. Do cold compresses Treatment: 1. Pulse dose of mild steroid depending on severity 2. Anti allergic eyedrop 3. Lubricating eye drop I hope this will help u
Harisha N L

Best treatment would be to avoid dust and allergens... over-the-counter antihistamine may help....consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test in that they will test for various allergens and find out to what exact allergen you are allergic to and treat you with injections of diluted doses of that allergen by desensitising you to the allergens.