Extremely Worried
Hi, 3 months back i had an unprotected sexual encounter with someone i didnt know , next day i had fever sore throat , tiredness and a cyst underarm and diarehha for 4 to days .. i had also mouth rashes during these .i consulted a doctoe he putted me on antibiotics and everything went off . Now after 3 months a rash happened on my left hand for 2 hours .contacted doctor he said its contact dermitites . My throat on the left side used to pain along with my neck for all these 3 months .went to AIIMS delhi to an ENT specialist he said there isnt a ent problem and said consult a n orthopedician as my left arm used to get numb as well. I did an xray and i showed MILD STRAIGHTNING OF CERVICAL LORDOSIS . Is this HIV ?

No it is not. But when you have fear in your mind, even small problems will appear as if they are due to aids. So get your HIV ELISA DONE AND GET RID OF YOUR HIV FEAR