Extreme Stomach Pain

1 month ago i have been suffering from an extreme pain on my right side of my stomach. I have done diagonis of endoscopy and colonscopy just after the pain. Doctor told me that there is slight scour on my intestine. Therafter i take 2 month medication(medicine). I get some relief from it but there is also slight pain occurs on some day. I ask you that please diagonise the report and check whether the doctor give me right prescription or not. I also attach documents regarding this.

Hello There. i can understand your concern. first of all, this is a report which is more than a year old so i cannot base my diagnosis on this report. but still, if you ask me, this is a case of GERD. take a tablet pantoprazole and levosulpiride combination once or twice a day half an hour before food for 7 days. sleep with your head raised a little. avoid oily and spicy foods. and avoid over eating also. have 5 smaller meals rather than 3 heavy meals. do not sleep immediately after food. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Take tab pantoprazole 40 mg twice daily for 30 days before food with digicaine spy twice daily before food...and fallow bellow dietary habits...you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I  suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation...get back here if no improvements.