Extreme Head pain
Sir I am having pain in my head.My doctor has diagnosed that it is a kind of depression.All test have been done including MRI,Kidney test,Intestine Test,Many types of ultrasound,Doppler,Eye test,Face Xray etc. And excluding Ear and heart.All reports were normal but there was no evidence for the headache.From the last five days it seems that my blood is flowing very fast in my blood vessels.I can feel the sound of the blood behind my ears,It is a type of beat sound.I sometimes also feel that my blood vessel will burst out because of the movement of blood.Many neurologists have seen me but overall there was no difference in the pain from any of the medicine prescribed by the doctor.Some doctors have said that it is a kind of migraine and some have said that it is a kind of depression.2 years is going to complete but there is no difference.Now the condition is getting worst day by day.I also feel pain in top of my head.Moreover My ear is always filled with ear wax and bp is high.Help me.

Hello there..... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.