Extreme Hair Fall

I earlier lived in Indore & around 3 months ago I resolved the problem of dandruff through home remedies. In mid July I traveled from Indore to Mumbai for Job purpose and now I am in Kolkata for next 1 year. Problem is from the time I left Indore my hair started falling. I guess it is due to environment especially water change. Now the hair fall have increased manifolds and I am very worried. My hairs generally remain dry but turn to oily after 3-4 days of wash. What do I do? Please suggest something doctors.

Doctor Answers (1) on Extreme Hair Fall

Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.
use a shampoo thats not harsh / low on chemicals