Extreme fear,running thoughts
Hi, I am experiencing extreme fear while sitting,sleeping.i try to control listening to OM music.but from past 7 months I am not like before.almost a day ll spend in fear,weakness,sad,breathing problem n running thoughts.i gone through psychiatrist n was on 1 month anxiety medication.please help me how to avoid this fear.i daily check my heart rate,spo2 n bp in watch.its almost normal.when in extreme fear heart rate goes to 90 to 110 r 120 sometime n bp 2 times it goes to 143.but almost normal daily.i am facing running thoughts like if I see someone doing lot of work,if they are pregnant n balancing child,if they are taking responsibility for all then my mind started to fear like extreme (worried) like how they r doing all things as of now I am not able to do bcoz of my fear,loss of energy that time I got complete anxious n my heart start to racing n it feel like my bp goes up,may b I ll have heart attack n stroke becoz of left hand n left chest shaking kind of thoughts. Plz help me

From what you have described it seems to be an Anxiety Disorder. Further complete evaluation is needed to come to a definite diagnosis and to prescribe treatment for it, which can be even done via video consultation. Taking treatment for just one month and then stopping it abruptly can worsen the symptoms.
Consult Psychiatrist
Seems symptoms more of generalized anxiety disorder. But needs more evaluation. Consult me on practo