Extreme dandruff and hairfall
My husband has dandruff and from the past 1 year he is experiencing high hairfall instances, quite scared of being bald, so I want to know what can be done. Please help me out in case any medication is required.

Treatment depends on the severity....Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
This is a case of Seborrheic dermatitis. It is a common skin disease that causes an itchy rash with flaky scales. It causes redness on light skin and light patches on darker skin. It's also called dandruff. It can cause flaking and lead to eventual hair loss. Medication is available for the same depending on the extent and type of skin. Consult a Dermatologist.
We will have first evaluate him Send pictures