Extra ear wax
How do i remove extra ear wax from one of my ears. Is there any drops that could soften it and bring it out automarically
477 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can use either otorex ear drops or soliwax ear drops for softening hard wax. Impacted ear wax may not come out just by putting drops. You need to consult ENT specialist for suctioning of wax or syringing and removal of wax
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?