External hemorrhoids?

I'm having a lumpy skin growth right near my anal region for the last 2 weeks and i have difficulty passing stool at times. it's grown to the size of a bean, and I have difficulty sitting sometimes too. Is this is a skin tag or piles? Please let me know how I can get rid of it..
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on External hemorrhoids?

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
18 yrs. of exp | Chennai | GastroIntestinal Surgery
External haemorrhoids will start with pain and subsides in a week. In your case, it looks like a skin tag or international haemorrhoid. May need to examine . You said it's difficult to pass stool . Is it due to pain or tightness?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?