Extended cartilage/bone

I have extended cartilage or bone above my nose, between my eyes. It was small at birth but now it is of around 12-14 mm diameter and it's slowly increasing. I have consulted several doctors but didn't get any satisfactory result. What should I do? Is surgery a safe option to remove it? Or specific doctor to consult?
views-icons 78 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nataraj H M
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult ENT doctor. Get well soon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?