Exhibitionism
I am 40 yrs old, I am facing this problem from past 20 yrs. I feel enjoying in showing my erected organ to girls from 10 yrs old to 35 yrs old. The thought I have while doing it is, 'when I see girls secret parts I feel good and sexually enjoyable, how girls might be feeling after looking my organ?' I see in girls that they are interested in watching it so I feel encouraged to show it to different girls as my organ is huge and I too like its erection. Can you please help me to come out of it?

You need urgent treatment or serious problem coming...... you can land in jail too