diabetes-icon
Execessive salty sweat
I observe salt particles under fan when I sit after sweating. My sweat is so salty that my clothes torn very soon and I feel too much restlessness and tiredness please advice me I m also suffering from thyroid using thyronorm 100 mcg

Dr. A. Kavitha
Diabetologist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello,    Hypothyroidism causes excessive sweating.If the intake of water is less the sweat will be concentrated.Hence take at least 2lts of water per day. and also lots of buttermilk in between meals..Also keep checking your thyroid profile atleast once in 6 months and see your physician