Excruciating head ache
So I am having headaches since last 2 weeks... they come and go in form of a small duration panic attack.. the epicentre of the pain is behind the eye ball, under the temple area.... the duration of the attack is about 30 to 40 mins and in that time the pain reaches an excruciating level and comes back to zero in a sine curve. I had these in Sept Oct 2013 and got my eyes tested but no results.. Then I had these attacks in Nov 2014 to feb 2015... n now since August.. They usually happen once a day and whenever I try to move my head while the pain...I feel pain moving inside my head very slowly..

Dr. Apoorva Kumar
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Lucknow
seems like migraine type headache. avoid direct sun, tension, strong smell. usually these take care of the pain. if you are not relieved consult a neurophysician