Excessive sweating

I have a problem of sweating from underarms, hands and feet since long time. But now I am sweating a lot more from underarms, hand ,feet as the weather is changing. My hands, feet, underarms is wet all day. Even the lotion aldry is not working now which was given to me by the doctor. Please help. I am extremely stressed with this problem of mine.  My clothes, bedsheets, blanket all becomes wet.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excessive sweating

Thanks for the query. You seem to be having a condition called hyperhidrosis. On evaluation, a cause can be found on few occasions and that can be helpful to treat you. Many a times when the cause is knot known , empirical treatments are offered like the ones you are doing. Iontophoresis and botulinum toxins are other treatment options with independent merits and demerits. Discuss about oral medications also with your doctor.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.