Excessive Sweating
Hello, I'm facing problem of excessive sweating since last 3-4 years. Even if I'm sitting within cold AC room & if I started eating something then suddenly sweating starts from my face. I had done chemical peeling before 3 years & specially after that I'm having this issue consistently. Is is because of chemical peeling I'm facing this problem? Someone told me that it might happen because of low sugar in body? Is that correct? Please let me know that which specialist should I visit & what would be the reason behind this excessive sweating. Thanks in advance..

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings - chemical peeling does open up pores of the face and patients do feel increased sweating few days after the peel - however - this has more often been an observation than something that has been documented as a side effect of peels. this could just be due to opening up of the pores and clearing of skin debris.However, its unlikely for something like this to go on for months and years after peeling and may be unrelated. You need to get your thyroid levels checked. You probably have gustatory sweating / or have a rosaceous skin type.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging