Excessive Sleepiness
Its been a week now that I have started to feel very sleepy excessively...This is happening to me for the very first tiime ,i wake up in the morning still i am sleepy and i am not being able to think well and concentrate on my studies..what problem i am going through ?? Is it something i need to worry ???

Hello.. Well..looks like you have troubled sleep patterns... Have you travelled recently...change of place,room or even bed may lead to such symptoms.... Because of improper night sleep you are sleepy in the morning hours... Try to hit the bed early in the night....have food 2 hours prior to it..and make sure that you have a tiring day