Excessive Obesity

Hi! Very irregular in taking meals. Takes minimum amount of food. Goes for walk 4 days a week. Doesn't even take much calorie, no alcohol.but still he's unable to lose weight. Is there any proven solution for obesity in homeopathy?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp RaeBareli
Please do treadmill for at least 60 minutes daily. Keep moving as much as you can whenever you can. Keep meal portions small especially if they’re cooked. Limit your food intake which SHOULD be and ONLY be 4 times a day. Avoid sedentary life/night watching/junk foods. Just follow the above for next 4 weeks and revert for treatment/medicines.
Dr. Vasundhara Mehrotra
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi , as per your details ,if you think you are obese then you are highly mistaken. I find your statistics perfectly OK for a healthy 26 year old male .If you want to stay fit just take healthy nutritious diet as per your calories requirements. Do not skip meals at all because this is the age you need to build a healthy body structure that can sustain all the wear n tear your body will hv to face with advancing age. If you are concerned about someone else... Then please share his or her physical statistics so that proper advice can be given. Homoeopathy has good solutions for obesity but for that one has to properly consult and follow the advice of an experienced homoeopath .