Excessive hairfall
I am excessive hairfall since more than 2yrs...no dandruff as such...no other hormonal problem...what can I use for increased hair growth?

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up  messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata
Please take my appointment for further discussion. No advice is possible without seeing the patient.