Excessive Hairfall

Ever since I moved to Mumbai I have been experiencing excessive dandruff and Hairfall. What do i do to help myself?

Dr. Umesh B. Bilewar
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi , any kindda of stress be it physical mental or work related can lead to hairball. . As you have moved recently to new place that has some stress involved. And yes 50 to almost120 hair falling a day is normal. . For treatment you better consult dermatologist. Coming to dandruff it will have seasonal variations and you will have to use a shampoo accordingly. It's just that you need to use different shampoo compared to other people. Which is perfectly safe. Depending upon severity of dandruff type of shampoo varies. For time being start with 8x shampoo. Apply alternate days over scalp for 10 mins during bathing and wash it thoroughly. Thanks and warm regards Dr Umesh Bilewar Consultant Dermatologist Ozone Care clinic Seawoods and Mediocrity hospital kharghar