Excessive Hair loss

Hi. I am loosing lot of hair and want to go under PRP treatment however i am not sure on who is the best doctor in PRP treatments. I checked Practo however it does not provide information on which doctor has done lot of successful PRP procedures. request your help on this

Doctor Answers (1) on Excessive Hair loss

MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. PRP is a top up therapy or to accelerate the results. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. PRP is a technically simpler process and does not require much expertise to be listed separately. Most of the dermatologists perform the procedure relatively at a good standard and achieve realistic results. You can meet someone who performs the procedure in your city/ locality.