Excessive hair fall.

Hello, one of my friend going through hair fall problem and it's literally increasing. Whom can we consult for this?
views-icons 36 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Consult an allopathic dermatologist please. And before you select a dermatologist please read this link
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?