Excessive gastric issue throughout
I am excessively constipated throughout, stools are mostly broken and face a lot of gastric problem.No matter what I eat I get gas,I do not understand the reason.every day it's a struggle, because stomach would not clean and gas which persists as always.Pls help!

Hi as your symptoms are suggestive of gastritis. Follow some life style changes : stop tea coffee. Avoid spicy food. Don't eat cabbage / capsicum/ don't drink / eat citrus fruits. If symptoms persists then It's better to get a upper Gastroscopy done to rule out ulcers/ erosions/ presence of H.pylori infection. By then you can take tab. PANTODAC DSR (1-0-1) HALF AN HOUR BEFORE MEAL FOR 7 DAYS. Take Freego powder (1 teaspoon in one glass of Luke warm water daily after dinner). Report the progress. Feel free to ask any further quary related to your problem. Regards.
in case of no improvement in next few days, you can meet me personally. you can book appointment through Practo with me through Practo