Excessive burping after eating
Since 6 months my brother gettig Excessive burping after eating upto 1hr (with smell of eaten food) & since a week feeling something at throat. Is it anything to worry? What to be done? I heard of GERD in an article. Is this issue resembles with GERD? If yes, what Stage of GERD it resembles? Mild/moderate/severe. Request to guide.

Do a upper gi scopy to rule out any pharyngeal pouch.    Is ur brother on any ppi or antacids ???    Is there any history of smoking or alcohol intake ??    Is he obese ???
Online consult
Kindly do visit once on prior appointment, will try to help