Excessive bloating @ irri
I'm suffering from excessive bloating of upper stomach after eating since three days. I need to force burp to temporarily relieve it and stays for few hours after having food. Few days back i had indigestion, irritation and gastric problem which become alright after vomiting. From then on this bloating issue is troubling me. I go to gym and take protein supplements regularly but this problem persists even with normal diet after stopping supplements. Please advise what should i do to overcome this bloating issue. Thanks

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take a cap. Pan-L once or twice a day half an hour before food for 5 days. Have smaller meals, drink plenty of fluids and avoid oily and spicy foods.  Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.