Excess Sweating
Dear Sir, My father sweat more than normal and become weak due to this sweating. We have consulted few General physicians but no luck. Planning to visit a Dermatology specialist. Does this comes under Dermatology ?
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Yes, belongs to nearest dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?