Excess hairfall

Excess hairfall how to reduce hairfall. If there is any natural way or any diet plz let me know. Weekly once I apply coconut oil and in d process I lose lot of hair.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excess hairfall

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hairfall could be temporary or progressive. If you have balding it means you are suffering from male pattern hairloss. Dandruff also can cause hairfall, which increases if you use vegetable oils like coconut oil. Use an anti dandruff shampoo and stop using coconut oil if you have dandruff. This will decrease dandruff associated hair fall. If you are having progressive baldness, get treated for Androgenetic alopecia from a dermatologist near you. If untreated it can lead to permanent baldness. A healthy protein rich diet helps to regrow the hair. If u have a habit of applying oil, use mineral oil instead of coconut oil and wash it off after an hour. Oil only helps to make the hair smooth and prevents the hair from becoming lustreless and fragile. It does not make the hair grow longer. If your hairfall continues despite natural remedies. Visit a dermatologist near you so that they can diagnose what kind if hairloss you have and suggest appropriate treatment. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore