Excess ear wax formation

My ears are always blocked with ear wax. I did visit the ENT specialist at Manipal last year , but the drops the gave me didn't help. There's always too much ear wax and it here's embarrassing at times
views-icons 85 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Get your ear wax removed by an ENT SURGEON once and then use wax dissolving ear drops once a week to prevent re accumulation !
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?