Is there a treatment in homeopath for esophageal lak les how many days it will get cure this my report plz advice me..
Heavy pain chest and heart burn..
Is this serious or what..
Plz let me bro and sis...
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Yes u can control acidity n heartburn etc. with these lifestyle changes. Do this
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do.
2. Don't Overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when u feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then Elevate your bed Raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.