Escitalopram
Is there any difference between escitalopram and escitalopram oxalate As I was taking nexito that was escitalopram and now there is no nexito in shop so can I take a medicine which has escitalopram oxalate

Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Mangalore

If Nexito is not available you have other brands like Rexpra,S-Celepra,Feliz s etc..
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

You can certainly take either. They are same. However it is better to stick to same brand due to the bio - availability and other issues which can potentially cause different efficacy and tolerability issues. Regards

Escitalopram side effects