Escitalopram
Is there any difference between escitalopram and escitalopram oxalate As I was taking nexito that was escitalopram and now there is no nexito in shop so can I take a medicine which has escitalopram oxalate

Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore

You can certainly take either. They are same. However it is better to stick to same brand due to the bio - availability and other issues which can potentially cause different efficacy and tolerability issues. Regards
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 3 yrs exp Udupi
If Nexito is not available you have other brands like Rexpra,S-Celepra,Feliz s etc..