Erection unable to insert penis
I am unable to insert the penis after 1year when I tried to insert I lose my erection suggestion needed

It's because of sexual weakness .. To get rid of this problem permanently... To enjoy sexual activity completely for 30to40 minutes.. Erection will remain hard... Take ayurvedic medicine
for further information consult me privately
eat healthy food and nuts.. be stress free and take sleep of 8to9 hours... Quit smoking and drinking if any
Hello This is the condition of erectile dysfunction. You need counseling and medications. Consult to sexologist personally.

Unable to achieve full erection