Erection problem

Hi I have newly married couple of months back..I had intercourse once that was for minutes..for me problem is whenver I used to insert my penis it's come to normal mode. I was used to mastubute on daily basis before marriage..is that because of that..I m very tense..need assistance..want to enjoy sex life ...also I used to drink alcohol one or max 2 times ...a week whiskey specifically..I am working for service industry..my timing are morning 8 to 7...I eat veg as well non veg... little bit tense due to office work... sometimes not really...is it OK to take Viagra..or any ayurvedic medicine available..also don't want to addict..kindly refer me natural way to bring my stamina...my partner feel ...bad..but she never show on her face..my failure.. request you to guide me as I don't want to let her down...

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

You need to consult sexologist for counselling And medicinal line of treatment