Erection Issue
Hi, I have consulted many doctors and all say that my problem is pschycolgical, I am not able to get proper erections after I had failed to have proper erection during sex with my FIANCÉE, I have got my test for Thyroid, HBA1c, Testosterone Total and everything is fine. I also got penile Doppler test done and that too is fine. Can anyone please tell me that how can I overcome my fear. It's just one month left in my marriage, I took Tadalafil 10 mg once and it worked but the next time I took it.l, nothing happened to me. Is it safe to take Tadalafil for masterbation ... So that I can gain my self confidence back... I am really worried.... Kindly help me please.

Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Bhopal

You take homoeo medicine Acid phos. 30 3 times in a day. For 15 days.
Dr. A.Kumar
General Physician 31 yrs exp Mumbai
Have good sleep,  do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP  SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .