Erection dysfunction
I am 42 year old male and suddenly I am facing the problem of erection dysfunction and early discharge during sex from 2months. I take alcohol once in a week and quit smoking completely from 1month. I do hard work out for 2 hours in gym from 6months. I married 20years ago.
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Go far free testosterone test testosterone may reduce in such cases.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.