Erection dysfunction
I am 36. From the past 7 years I am feeling no sense and excitement on my penis. It is very difficult for me to have erection. Even watching porn also not working or even in the night sleep. Actually I did lots of masturbation before that, sometimes 2-3 times a day. I guess because of that I lost the hormone. I am going to marry in coming 3 months. I did my testosterone test and it came around 330. Sir/Madam I just want to know whether it could be recoverable or not. Please help me how to come out from this.

Dr. Neil N Trivedi
Urologist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
You need to consult a urologist and go for investigations accordingly