Erectile dysfunction
Which treatment is best for erectile dysfunction. Almost every doctor claim to cure it 100% but they failed to give result and just looted the patient. How am I supposed to know. Is it curable or not. Please enlighten me in this. I want to cure it permanently. I am single 27 years old

I have best treatment for this
Hello, You are to young to worry much about this issue. However explaining here in detail would be difficult. Let me know when you free we can connect either online (9224582o33) or in person to discuss in detail.
The condition is curable or not curable it depends on the responsible cause for the disorder. Share more details about sexual history and medication history .
chat me on practi for consultation