Erectile dysfunction
Symptoms : Weaken urine stream, frequent urination,premature ejaculation, bubbles in urine, no erection. I had habit of masturbation since I was 14.whom should I consult. A sexologist or urologist?
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi Have you checked for blood sugar levels? Worry less. Eat good, well balanced food. Do some regular exercises. Avoid wearing very right fitting undergarments. Most of the time, erectile problems are due to anxiety & guilt feeling. You can consult a physician, who can help you overcome the problem
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.