Erectile dysfunction
My free testosterone level are 15.71 pg/ml. My doctor prescribed 5 different medicines to cure erectile dysfunction. Should i take those medicines or I should naturally try to cure erectile dysfunction?

take proper treatment in Ayurveda and share me your full details then i will suggest you best treatment in Ayurveda if you want permanent solution then consult me

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+153
Chat with a sexologist
Dear Practo User, You have not mentioned the names of medicine therefore how can we comment on your query. If this prescription is from a qualified doctor then please follow and honour the prescription.
5 medicies? OMG, most likely no use drugs
Share pics of medicines
Your testosterone levels are less. In general, the normal range in males is about 270 to 1070 ng/dL with an average level of 679 ng/dL. A normal male testosterone level peaks at about age 20, and then it slowly declines. So you need medications to fill the gap. Please take medications pertaining to testosterone. Natural supplements on long run can give benefits. But acute shortage needs replacement therapy.