Erectile dysfunction
I think I have ED. Since past 6 months, I am not able to stay erect long enough for sex. I have always been using condom for sex. However, I get erections during sleep. What are the measures I can take and what specialist doctor do I need to consult for this condition?

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

For erectile dysfunction counselling is also necessary with proper history. ...with that ayurvedic medicines are very useful in such problems. ..so consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist / physician in your city. ....Do kegel exercise 20 cycle per day. ...Take proper diet and lifestyle. ..Ayurvedic medicines give strength and stamina ....never use medicines like Viagra