Erectile dysfunction
I think I have ED. Since past 6 months, I am not able to stay erect long enough for sex. I have always been using condom for sex. However, I get erections during sleep. What are the measures I can take and what specialist doctor do I need to consult for this condition?
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

For erectile dysfunction counselling is also necessary with proper history. ...with that ayurvedic medicines are very useful in such problems. consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist / physician in your city. ....Do kegel exercise 20 cycle per day. ...Take proper diet and lifestyle. ..Ayurvedic medicines give strength and stamina ....never use medicines like Viagra 
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.