Erectile dysfunction
I m a homosexual. I have good erection with men. But with my wife im not at all getting or arousal for having sex. Keep kindly suggest
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We respect your feelings but You say you are a homosexual, then its pretty normal to not have arousal towards a female. I would suggest you talk to her about it. You cannot sail in two boats at once. Tell her how you feel. You can also consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.