Erectile dysfunction
I don't get proper erection. So for me its difficult to penetrate while doing intercourse. I also ejaculate within a minute or less. So whenever I do sex I take vaigra to last long on bed and to have proper intercourse. But after taking vaigra i feel headache. Is it normal? Does vaigra have any side effects?

Dr. Prashant Satardekar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
friend have patience .vigara is medicine which has many adverse effects. so have foreplay...enjoy those movements dont be like corporate employe by setting target for those movements.you need to have balance diet .be relax.may use squeeze technique.