Erectile Dysfunction
I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction. 2 years back, I was having a really good time with my girlfriend and when we indulge in sex I lost my erection while we were changing our positions, I started feeling guilty and then she came forward and started giving me sympathy. I felt terrible. And then I used viagra the same night. I thought, one day it will be okay. There is nothing like ED. I used to masturbate a lot since 6 years. And after that incident, whenever I tried to masturbate, I used to lost my erection within seconds without even ejaculating. I think the blood doesn't retain in my penis. Am I suffering from venous leakage or is it because of the continuous masturbation, I am getting loose erection too. I tried to mix-up stress and masturbation because of some personal reasons. Is it the reason behind all this. Now a days, it's getting very hard for me to keep an erection. Due to all these reasons, I am getting depressed and can't get rid of headache. What should I do?

For Erectile Dysfunction: Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb. Manmath ras. Nd tb. Sidh makardhwaj bati. One each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+153
Chat with a sexologist
Consult a sexologist.
Hi.... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices... Consult sex therapist....