Erectile Dysfunction
I am male 35 Years of age. Facing erectile dysfunction from last 2-3 months. Though feel to have sex but there is no erection some time. Sometimes erection is lost during sex also.

i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance morning erction again erecton or not etc

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+102
Chat with a sexologist
Age 35 Any other diseases Any depression Share me some more details Then i will suggest you some ayurveda medicines for this And consult me online