Erectile dysfunction

I am 26 years old and am worried that when I am just beside with my girlfriend, my penis is excited -- that means it rises. Even when I am just in front of her, why does my penis rise? Is that a problem? I can't walk with my girlfriend because my penis rises. When I am talking with my girlfriend over the phone, then my penis rises though we don't ever talk about sex. Why does it occur? Why does my penis rise even I am thinking about her, though I don't think about sex? When I just touch my girlfriend's hands then my penis rises. For that reason I can't walk freely in the park. Why does it occur? Is it a problem?

Harisha N L

I truly understand your concern and feeling towards your problem my friend... Nothing much to worry... You need to practice relaxation techniques and avoid watching porn, exotic material exposure...fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..stop smoking, alcohol if you are...consult psychiatrist they will do the needful.